Service Level Agreement
This document outlines the service levels to be provided in the delivery of SaaS. It also provides service delivery parameters, against which the delivery of SaaS will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, customers may be entitled to an adjustment to the Service Credits for the contracted services.
1. Service uptime commitment
For the purpose of measuring the quality of service that eagle.io is delivering to Customer, eagle.io provides the following commitment: eagle.io will provide Customer access to the SaaS production application on a twenty-four hour, seven days a week (24×7) basis at a rate of 99.9 % (“SaaS Services Uptime Metric”). The SaaS Services Uptime Metric commences on the account sign-up date.
2. Measurement method
Eagle.io uses a proprietary system to measure whether the Hosted Services are Available (“SaaS Services Uptime Metric”) and the Customer agrees that this system will be the sole basis for resolution of any dispute that may arise between the Customer and eagle.io regarding this Service Level Agreement.Availability is calculated based on the following formula:
A = (T – M – D) / (T – M) x 100%
A = Availability
T = Total Monthly Minutes
M = Maintenance Time
D = Downtime
a. Availability Between 99.9% – 100%
Rating: Meets goals
Credit Amount of Monthly Fee: None
b. Availability Between 99.0% – 99.8%
Credit Amount of Monthly Fee: 5%
c. Availability Below 99.0%
Credit Amount of Monthly Fee: 10%
3. Boundaries and exclusions
The SaaS Services Uptime Metric shall not apply to performance issues caused by the following:
- Overall Internet congestion, slowdown, or unavailability
- Unavailability of generic Internet services (e.g. DNS servers) due to virus or hacker attacks
- Force majeure events as described in the terms of agreement
- Actions or inactions of Customer (unless undertaken at the express direction of eagle.io) or third
parties beyond the control of eagle.io
- A result of Customer equipment or third-party computer hardware, software, or network infrastructure not within the sole control of eagle.io
- A result of Amazon Web Services infrastructure outages. Current status of AWS services can be viewed from http://status.aws.amazon.com
- Scheduled SaaS infrastructure maintenance
Eagle.io will provide a SaaS Services Uptime Metric Report (“Uptime Metric Report”) in accordance with this document to the Customer upon request.
If Customer does not agree with the Uptime Metric Report, written notice of the dispute must be provided to eagle.io within fifteen (15 days) of receipt of the Uptime Metric Report.
5. Problem response time
Eagle.io’s problem response time may vary per incident based on the level of the problem as defined below:
Criteria: Unplanned interruption rendering the Services un-available; no work-around
Response time: 1 Hour
Criteria: Unplanned interruption rendering the Services un-available; work-around available
Response time: 4 Hours
Criteria: Services are un-available for a single User or small percentage of users affected
Response time: 12 Hours
Criteria: Intermittent problem
Response time: 24 Hours
6. Minimum Requirements
- Internet connection with adequate bandwidth
- Internet Browser: Chrome 16+, Firefox 16+, Internet Explorer 10+, Safari 6+ and Microsoft Edge.
This Agreement was last modified on September 1, 2015.